Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

The Easiest Way to Clean Your Car


Every housewife knows how to clean the kitchen, the oven or the bath tub. But what about the car? If I have to be honest, I will tell you that I hate this part, but still I have no choice and I have to clean my car now and then, when I want to save some money on professional cleaning. So, looking for the easiest way to deal with the job, I found the following tips.

First of all, you have to find the best place to park your car and most professional cleaning services recommend to park it in an area where there's no sun shining directly on the car. The reasons are two: because the sunlight can damage the paint and because you won't be able to make it wet as fast as the sun is going to make it dry.

Before you start cleaning, you can rinse the car using clean water to remove the dust. Then use a bucket to pour water and soap in it. Take a soft brush or cloth and soak it in the solution to wipe down the car with it. It would be better to divide the car into areas and clean them one by one. After you wipe with the soapy water, you can use a hose to rinse. The strong flow of the water will remove everything from the car's surface. You will be surprised that you handled this task as a professional domestic cleaner. And don't forget to use harder brush for the wheels.

1 comment: